Getting Noticed is Half the Battle
Ocean Grand can help you look and perform your best! Nonprofits get a 60% discount.
Ocean Grand gives nonprofits a 60% discount off its professional design and print services so there is no reason you as a nonprofit should not look your best.
Your image is a large part of what can make or break you in any business or nonprofit, the successful ones come out of the gate looking like they are successful and ready to take on the world. However, many try to do it themselves and/or get a logo or business card done by friends who are not professionals and it ends up looking fair at best.
Even going to an office supply store for your business cards results in very generic looking cards and materials. Why not get your image looking its best from the beginning, then you can take on the world.
It seems so easy to type your name out in a font for your logo, get a generic business card at the office supply store (or even print some out on your own printer) or even put together a tri-fold brochure in Microsoft publisher an print it yourself. Everybody is doing it and it seems like you are saving so much money, right? The problem is everyone knows when the design is not professional and the printing came off of an ink jet or color laser printer. Instantly the image of your business or nonprofit is reduced to a home business with little capital.
Professional Design and Print
Professional Design and Print has a look, feel, and quality on a whole different scale. The design of the logo is limitless, the letterhead is professional, the brochures have a punch to them, even your web site says â€œwowâ€. Graphics leap off printed literature and business cards when they are professionally printed. Your image says you care about quality, you take pride in your company, and supporter and clients can count on you to do things right the first time. It really does matter how your image is communicated and we at Ocean Grand can help you make that difference for not much more than doing it yourself.
You maybe still saying to yourself that you can do it less expensive yourself and have more control over how you use it. After you count up the hours of figuring out how to design your business suite of literature, buy the print cartridges, paper, folding, and have a less desirable look you have spent the money to have a professionally designed look and print. Many tell themselves for years that they will get around to it eventually but never do, the whole time struggling with a less desirable company image. It is too easy to get it right from the start and we can help you.
Ocean Grand Knows Marketing and Print Media
Exciting brochures, business cards, letterhead, web site, and a clear message to your potential supporters and clients can make all the difference in the success of your venture. We want to share 4 things that can make your real estate sales soar this year.
- Marketing Materials- an exciting image, and an innovative look for your Point-of-sale materials can give your business a fresh new look compared to everyone else. An exciting look to all your mailings, flyers, brochures, business cards, and marketing matierials give you a look no one else has and entice supporters and clients to get involved with you over others. Ocean Grand can create bright and exciting graphics and marketing materials that all match, showing supporters and clients you are serious about what you are doing.
- Logo- â€œA picture is worth a thousand words.â€ Your logo is going to be your single most used â€œpictureâ€ of your business and say who you are, hopfully becoming a household known image one day. Getting your logo right from the beginning is key and the right logo takes time to develop.
- Business Cards- Donâ€™t settle for business cards from an office supply store or online business card service. A professional, unique design on your business card with your logo and customized information will get noticed. You will also feel good about handing your card out because you know it looks good.
- Letterhead and Envelopes- Yes it does make a difference whether you print your letterhead stock off your printer or have it professionally designed and printed. Professional letterhead images can go from edge-to-edge unlike the images that come off your printer with âˆâ€ margins on four sides. If done right the ink is more vibrant, the images crisp, and the quality says professional.
- Corporate Brochure- The easiest item to spot homemade or professional quality in is the corporate brochure. There are so many printing tri-fold brochures off their home printers that you might not have seen one professionally printed in some time. However, when you see one you know it and so does everyone else. It is clean, perfectly aligned, not crowded, images are crisp and it feels good in your hand. People will know you are serious about what you do.
- Glossy Postcards-Put some pizzazz into your support raising and interest generating through unique mailings with high gloss postcards that say you care about your clients. We have 6â€x11â€ postcards for less than others smaller post cards. Quick and simple mailings keep supporters interested and reminded about your projects.
- Presentation Folders-Professional presentation folders customized with your logo and information on it says that you have success. Let us get you a fresh, new, exiting look that gets attention. Package and present your companies information in a way that it gets the attention it deserves.
- Flyers- Are you using the same Publisher or Word templates as others to design brochures and flyers and then printing them off on your home printer? Let us design all your material from scratch and have it professionally printed for far less than you might imagine. No more white borders we print edge to edge. People will instantly know you have excellence as a priority when you have quality flyer to match your other professional print media.
Increasing your professional appearance yearly is a good investment the more your materials gets noticed the more business you are going to have. Ocean Grand can help you bring a fresh new and updated look to your nonprofit business that gets noticed every time.
Professional Quality Image- Chances are the materials your using in promoting and getting support for your nonprofit are ones you put together yourself and are only the minimum necessary to get you up and running. This year make your nonprofit business shine with all the extra marketing materials used by companies, customized to your brand and colors that reminds a supporter or client everywhere they look that they should be involved in the exciting things your doing.
Generic materials are fine but customized mailings and marketing materials gives your business a professional flare compare to other start-up nonprofits. Customized graphics, glossy mailings, and materials conveys to supporter, grantmakers, and the community that you are not like nonprofits but you are a step ahead of the rest and invest in your success. You do not have to be â€œjust another nonprofitâ€ you can stand out in the crowd.
Adding a couple extra customized mailing can make your nonprofit stand out compared to all the others in your city. Ocean Grand can assess your current print collateral and give you many options to make your nonprofit look its best.
Add several glossy postcard mailings, new style of glossy Listing Flyers, new image, up-to-date graphics, and flashy brochures or even PDF brochures that can be easily emailed and in a couple weeks you can take your image to a premium level.
Additional Marketing Materials- a few extra marketing materials can make the difference in helping your supporters find and remember who to donate or even help them tell their friends about the positive experience they had with supporting you.
Tri or Quad-fold brochures, â€œremember usâ€ cards, personalized refrigerator magnets, and an entire line of customized marketing materials can transform your business into a support raising and grant generating machine that brings in more support. Donâ€™t just get by with what everyone else uses to get support.
Stand out in the crowd- Another supporters referrals can come easily by having Ocean Grand design and print two sided referral cards that can be given to their friends and even displayed on church or businesses counters in Lexan brochure holders sending their members to you. Ocean Grand can help you design a referral program that will greatly increase your overall support and fundraising this year.
Ocean Grand can create interactive online brochures where potential supporters can get all the information they need on you right from an email.
Ongoing Graphics and Image Creation- if you create your own flyers, or marketing materials Ocean Grand can be your personal graphics, marketing material, and professional image studio. Why set for hours a month getting frustrated trying to design flyers, marketing materials or even brochures when you be spending that time in your nonprofit passion.? Let Ocean Grand take care of your image and you take care of your nonprofit activities, one more supporter found or person helped instead of sitting at a computer is worth letting us be your personal studio.
Ocean Grand works with businesses all over the US and the world to make their business more attractive, easier seen, and more profitable with the best custom marketing and signage solutions on the market. We work with nonprofits extending the same professional services and products for 60% discounts, as our way of giving back to nonprofits.
Donâ€™t settle with generic or inferior materials that cause you to look like a struggling nonprofit. We can help you stand out and be more successful than you have ever been in your community.
We work with nonprofits all over the world, so we know what is already out there. Let us put together a fresh and exciting look for you.
Within just a few weeks we can have your business shining brighter than most.
Here is what you get:
- Logo- A logo is important because it becomes a quick image that people can recognize that represents your nonprofit. It is like the picture on your drivers license that identifies you with your information. Likewise, a logo helps people identify your nonprofit and what it does in one glance.
- A Brochure- whether it is 3 panels, 4 panels or a booklet a brochure instantly tells the story of your nonprofit and serves as a quick reference on how to get in touch with you. Once you have verbally told someone what your nonprofit does giving them a brochure reinforces what you explained to them with words and quickly enables them to retell what your nonprofit does by handing it to someone else. The brochure about your nonprofit can go many places you cannot and retell your story in ways you simply are unable to yourself.
- A Business Card- A business card is your personal identity and quick reference on how others can get in touch with you and your nonprofit.
- A Blog- Nothing is can retell and continue to tell the story of your nonprofit like a web presence. We believe the most important of these two is a blog that can keep your nonprofit in front of and updating those that are interested in your nonprofit with up-to-date information.
- Letter Head and Envelopes- Although electronic media is our everyday media for communications, nothing says thank you or that you care more than a hand written letter or thank you card. You need to show those that support you and those you want support from that you care enough to sit down and write them a letter. Custom designed and printed stationary and thank you cards are the way to show you care and still have the professional look you need to keep your nonprofit looking great.
How We Work With You
Ocean Grand has worked with high-end clients all over the world helping them to brand their companies and nonprofits in a way that puts them at the top. We step you though the process of helping us design the look, feel and presence of your nonprofit from concept to the finished product. We want your nonprofit marketing materials to look just the way you want them to and we collaborate with you interactively through the whole process.
- The Concept- If you know exactly how you want your logo and materials to look then we work with you to make them just how you picture them. However, we can start by creating all the initial concepts then you simply choose what you like and donâ€™t like while we constantly refine them.
- All Online Interactive- It does not matter where you are you will work with our designers in our client only online collaboration area, without ever leaving your desk. You will be able to see your designs and marketing materials as they are being created being able to easily comment on them helping us to make the refinements as we go. We use a step-by-step design system that is both intimate and robust so you have hands on control of every step. You can view your designs while making comments and giving input 24 hours a day from the comfort of you office or home.
- Real-Time Collaboration- We use a technology, that from your computer, you can see and collaborate on your designs and talk with our designers in real time video on your projects from anywhere in the world. Itâ€™s just like being there, yet better.
- The Process- We start with logo design and provide you with a custom, one-of-a-kind logo that will identify your nonprofit in any situation. We then collaborate with you and design each of the other pieces of your project, one-by-one like an artist painting a masterpiece.
From start to finish we walk you through the entire process taking your ideas and dream and making them a reality that people cannot ignore.