NonProfit Success Checklist
The Tools You Need to Make the Difference
Make the Impact That Gets Noticed
It does not matter what you are doing in the nonprofit world, those that will eventually donate or volunteer with your organization want to be a part of an organization that looks good as well as one that makes an impact to those in need.
There are essentials a nonprofit needs to tell their story right and in an understandable way.Â Ocean Grand helps any nonprofit develop the right tools to help them tell their stories in a concise and clear way.
Every Nonprofit Needs:
- Logo- A logo is important because it becomes a quick image that people can recognize that represents your nonprofit. It is like the picture on your drivers license that identifies you with your information. Likewise, a logo helps people identify your nonprofit and what it does in one glance.
- A Brochure- whether it is 3 panels, 4 panels or a booklet a brochure instantly tells the story of your nonprofit and serves as a quick reference on how to get in touch with you. Once you have verbally told someone what your nonprofit does giving them a brochure reinforces what you explained to them with words and quickly enables them to retell what your nonprofit does by handing it to someone else. The brochure about your nonprofit can go many places you cannot and retell your story in ways you simply are unable to yourself.
- A Business Card- A business card is your personal identity and quick reference on how others can get in touch with you and your nonprofit.
- A Website or Blog- Nothing is can retell and continue to tell the story of your nonprofit like a web presence. We believe the most important of these two is a blog that can keep your nonprofit in front of and updating those that are interested in your nonprofit with up-to-date information.
- Social Media- A persistent presence on Social Media arenas like Twitter and Facebook are becoming the fastest and most effective way to communicate and gain involvement in a nonprofit
- Letter head, Envelopes, and Thank You Cards- Although electronic media is our everyday media for communications, nothing says thank you or that you care more than a hand written letter or thank you card. You need to show those that support you and those you want support from that you care enough to sit down and write them a letter. Custom designed and printed stationary and thank you cards are the way to show you care and still have the professional look you need to keep your nonprofit looking great.
Ocean Grand helps you get the basics covered plus at the end of this message is other branding and image items you may find you need.